Fiduciaries can be of great assistance to a wide range of people. Certainly the elderly often need our help. Fiduciaries can also be advocates for people with disabilities, those who can no longer take care of themselves (regardless of age), those with memory loss or dementia, widowed individuals, people with mental illness or other challenges, the elderly who have no others to assist, and those who might otherwise become victims of elder abuse or neglect.
Families who would like to delegate the administration of a trust or estate administration to a professional also appreciate our services.
Fiduciaries can offer services such as:
- Professional Trust Administration
- Conservators of the Estate
- Estate Administration following a death
- Bill Payment services
- Representative Payee services
- Special Needs Trust Administration
- Acting as Agent for Health Care
- Court accounting services
To find a professional fiduciary you may be able to get a referral from an attorney or other legal professional. Attorneys specializing in trusts, estate planning, and conservatorships are often acquainted with private professional fiduciaries. Another resource is from the website for the Professional Fiduciary Association of California (PFAC). On the PFAC website you can search for professionals in your area or that meet your specific needs.
CMY Fiduciary Services is your trusted fiduciary service provider –
- Licensed by the State of California through the Professional Fiduciaries Bureau.
- We can be bonded for each client and case if desired. A bond can be obtained to protect the client’s assets. A bond company provides the surety that if anything happens, the bond company will make good on any losses.
- Errors and Omissions insurance and Professional Liability insurance are carried by all CMY fiduciaries. This protects our clients and adds another layer of assurance.
- The PFAC Code of Ethics require that the only compensation CMY Fiduciary Services can receive or accept are professional fees.
About Carolyn M. Young Fiduciary Services
Carolyn M. Young Fiduciary Services has the knowledge and skills to provide the personal or financial care you and your loved ones need. We are committed to acting solely in the best interest of our customers and building a strong foundation of trust with all of our clients.
Contact us today for a free consultation to see how we can help you.